Thursday, May 06, 2010

Prayer time

Eunice is learning how to pray for a missionary, teacher, one of her friends, family members and grandparents from her Awana Club.

Last night, her prayer was like this. "Our Heavenly Father, peace be with Adrian and Ella's family; peace be with Mrs. Sei; peace be with Megan; peace be with daddy, mommy and Isaac and peace be with grandma and grandpa. In Jesus' name, Amen." I felt so funny. Then I tried to ask her to pray more specific.

On the other hand, when Isaac prayed last night, he prayed. "Our Heavenly Father, pray for our classmates have good health and no coughing. In Jesus' name, Amen."

I find that if I teach Eunice something, Isaac will learn at the same time. So I have to be really careful what I told Eunice and how Eunice behaves. Isaac will learn the same thing.

No comments: