Friday, February 09, 2007

Give me a hug ... please

Eunice has been going to the preschool since last Oct. She cried a lot and did not want me to leave. One exception : If she saw her favourite teacher (Teacher Doris) in the classroom, she would be better and ran to her. [ However, teacher Doris had to teach another class 3 days per week, so she wouldn't be in Eunice class for 3 days. ] Anyway, I got used to her crying and it only lasted for 3-4 minutes. Sometimes when she was home, she told me that I didn't cry today and I was a good girl.

Something strange happened after this winter holiday. As usual, I dropped Eunice off to the preschool on the first day of school (Jan 8). She cried a little bit. I thought, "OK! After the long holiday, it was normal." Then suddenly on the second day, she didn't cry. Then the third day... was the same.. "No Crying"... That's amazing. Til now, it has been almost one month. She really enjoys the school. Before I leave the preschool daily, I ask Eunice for a hug and a kiss and say goodbye. Sometimes she just wants to see her classmates so badly, she runs into the classroom without giving me a hug & kiss. {It hurts mommy's heart!! =P } What a girl! She is growing up....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

喔~ 冷落了媽咪!!! 果然大個女~
But, 希望你remember ME when you get older~

From Kit 姐姐