Finally, it was Sept 3, 2008. Isaac was going to the pre-school. He has been longing for going to school. When the school door was opened, Isaac went into the class. He changed his shoes, took off the jacket, put down the backpack. Then he went to the play station and ready to play. He didn't notice where I was. What a boy! Then I told him that I was leaving. I requested a kiss from him and he did it. After a few seconds, he looked around and asked me. "Are you going home to do housework and make lunch for me?" He asked. I answered, "Yes!" Then he continued his "JOB". It was so easy for Isaac to get into school because he has been in the same school for the past two years when Eunice studied in it. Isaac knew the teachers, routines and places. Thanks God!
2 comments:
Checked from Andrew's blog, found Isaac was very sick before.. A bit worry about him...
Good to see ur entry, as knowing him is doing good now... cute cute active little kid...
May god bless ur family!!
Thank you Cherry! And I hope you are OK too.
Post a Comment