Today is a very special day. Sept 12, 2008. Nothing really special for most of you but this is very special for Eunice and me. I am dating with Eunice. HAHAHAHA!
Studying at VCS for Kindergarten for Eunice only has to attend class on Mon, Wed and alternate Friday. Today is Eunice's day off. Yeah! Yesterday, Eunice and I talked about what we should do during Isaac is at school... However, we didn't come up anything.
Eunice woke up at 7:00am this morning (normally at 7:30 - 7:45am and I have to wake her up). She came to my room and slept with me. She could not fall back to sleep. Then at 8:00am, everyone woke up and got ready for school. After breakfast, we went to Isaac's school. Eunice was so happy to see all the old teachers. Hug and laugh and talk about the school etc.... After dropping off Isaac, I asked Eunice whether she would like to go to Metrotown. She thought for a few seconds then she said Ok. She continued to ask whether she could go to Disney Store. She was so happy and excited in the van as I drove to Metrotown. I haven't seen her so happy before. Then we walked by DQ and bought a juice to drink. Went up to Disney Store. She was so excited. Actually she has been Disney store for so many times. This time was so special because it was without Isaac and daddy. She touched almost everything and watched the TV and played the toys. When I told her to leave, she was so ready and no whinning.
Then we went to Superstore to buy a few things and went to McDonald's for kid's meals for lunch. She was cheerful, helpful and I enjoyed the time with her alone too. Isaac was born when Eunice was 1 1/2. After that, she always has Isaac besides her which is good for both of them. However, I find out that I don't have much time for Eunice because when she went to school, I was with Isaac. Never have a special mom-daughter time with her for 3 1/2 years. This year God is so good to us that Eunice goes into VCS and she just need to attend school for Mon/Wed. Then I have more time to be with her alone. At first, I think it is not good to go to school only on Mon/Wed/alternate Friday. But now I like it very much. Thanks God! Hopefully I can have more time with Eunice to build a stronger relationship with her.
1 comment:
Sure, you can have more time with her alone. =)
It's a very warm day for you and CC. It's really special. Oh... cc is getting older and older now. I'm so happy for you ~
Kit
Post a Comment