It was the first Spring Break Holiday for Eunice. Of course, it was the first one for me too. Before the break, I was worried about how to spend the whole week with my loving active Eunice and Isaac. I got used to have only Isaac in the morning. We could go to the supermarket and library or stay at home and play. With my active Eunice, I had to think something more because Eunice was full of energy and she needed more different activities. On the weekend, we went to Superstore and Michael's to buy some crafts materials.
This is my planning...
Monday : Go to the park
Tuesday : Do Craft
Wednesday : Go to the Library
Thursday : Go to Hannah's house
Friday : Daddy's holiday... More fun...
What it came out like the following...
Monday : Go to Hannah's house because she called in the morning. (It was raining.)
Tuesday : We saw the sun and I thought that "Good, time to go out." After I dressed up Isaac and Eunice and went out the house, it was so windy. I told Eunice and Isaac to go back home but they refused. So we still went to the park for 15 minutes.
Wednesday : Do craft at home because it was raining. It told only 30 minutes for Eunice to finish the craft. Then we baked cookies.
Thursday : Play at home. Run. Run. Run. (It was raining.)
Friday : Daddy told us to Granville Island's Kid's corner.
It seems like not a bad outcome. However, it used up all my energy. I was so tired for the whole week.
This is my planning...
Monday : Go to the park
Tuesday : Do Craft
Wednesday : Go to the Library
Thursday : Go to Hannah's house
Friday : Daddy's holiday... More fun...
What it came out like the following...
Monday : Go to Hannah's house because she called in the morning. (It was raining.)
Tuesday : We saw the sun and I thought that "Good, time to go out." After I dressed up Isaac and Eunice and went out the house, it was so windy. I told Eunice and Isaac to go back home but they refused. So we still went to the park for 15 minutes.
Wednesday : Do craft at home because it was raining. It told only 30 minutes for Eunice to finish the craft. Then we baked cookies.
Thursday : Play at home. Run. Run. Run. (It was raining.)
Friday : Daddy told us to Granville Island's Kid's corner.
It seems like not a bad outcome. However, it used up all my energy. I was so tired for the whole week.
1 comment:
I will represent Eunice & Issac to say "Thank you mom" to you, Flora!
The spring break was finally over!Cheers!
Post a Comment