Some experts said that parents and kids have to talk more about the school life so that kids know how to communicate with others and express their feelings. When Eunice started the preschool, I tried to ask her what was going on at school. She would say singing, story time. After five months "training", right now Eunice would tell me some of the interesting things at school.
There are some of the examples...
--> Mom, Jake spilled the milk onto the ground...
--> Mom, Clara will go to Disney Land and I want to go.
--> Mom, Keagan has grapes and cheese stick for snacks time.
--> Mom, Teacher Doris teaches me Shapes, so funny.
--> Mom, I sit with Breanna and Harmony.
--> Mom, I don't have sticker today.
--> Mom, I don't have paper to draw, all the kids have the papers.
--> Mom, Skyler is on holiday. He is not here.
--> Mom, Clayton likes to wear brown color jacket.
--> Mom, Keagan's grandmother has a new van. (She usually drive a red van. One day she drove a purple color van and Eunice told me about it.)
Eunice also tell me what kind of snacks her classmates bring to school. I think this activity is quite good to train her observation and memory.
1 comment:
Eunice & Isaac are so cute....
--> Mom, I sit with Breanna and Harmony. (hehe, that's what I usually told my mom XX years ago....)
Post a Comment