Remember that Daddy made a giant castle for Eunice and Isaac and now they love giant castles. Eunice wants to have giant castle all the time, so she asked me to build it. I am not good at building things. When I started building, Eunice looked at me carefully.
Eunice said, "Mommy, 你聰明D呀!"
Mommy is wondering, "你話我聰明D?"
Eunice said, "係呀! Daddy 砌 giant castle, 所以聰明D攞!"
Mommy said, "咁你話Daddy 聰明D 定係Mommy 聰明D..."
Think for a while. I just build a small castle.
Eunice said, "Daddy 聰明D, Daddy 個giant castle 靚D, giant D."
Do you want to be 聰明D? Come! Build the castle and Eunice will give you the answer.
2 comments:
haha~ CC is so cute and Funny too. =D CC is getting bigger and bigger each day... Learn lots of things now. I miss her so much. Wanna come to visit/ play with your guys. But, sigh~... Later la~ Maybe I'll do that in Summer time.
From Kit
Hi Kit
CC miss you too... just call us whenever you have time to come and play.
CC
Post a Comment