Before the Chinese New Year, we went to the Science World with Ah 3's family on Feb 10. It was sunny and was good to have a walk. Hannah and Eunice were very excited. When we arrived the Science World, Isaac said "大波波". He was excited to see the giant ball.


We arrived at 10:00am and there was no one in the building. Hannah and Eunice were running up and down the corridor. Look at them!



Isaac : "I love chocolate. My nose is itchy... Good smell..."
Look at Hannah and Eunice's funny faces. We took the picture outside the Science World...
We arrived at 10:00am and there was no one in the building. Hannah and Eunice were running up and down the corridor. Look at them!
Eunice : "Daddy, I can lift you up... Let's see!! "
Isaac : "I love chocolate. My nose is itchy... Good smell..."
1 comment:
yummy~ the chocolate looks so good!
I wanna visit you guys on my reading break this week; however, I was sick from the first day of New year till now... So, I don't think I'll come to play with you guys la~
Anyways..Take care~ 快高長大!
Post a Comment