[Eunice's last day at KCCP for her birthday party.]

After the Thanksgiving long weekend, Eunice went to the new preschool. She cried three days in a row. I talked to Eunice about the school whether she liked it or not. She would say "yes". I asked about the school life (drawing, teachers, writing, singing) and Eunice would tell me some of the interesting things that she experienced at school. Then you may ask, "Why she is crying at school?" The main reason was she wanted me to stay. I kept on telling her that Mama couldn't stay at school, only teachers and kids could stay at school. Mama would pick you up after school with Isaac. Well, it is a rough time for Eunice as she hasn't been separated from me for the last 3 years but she will learn fast. When I talked to some of the parents at the preschool, they have been gone through the same situation over and over and from time to time (kids was crying at school). They told me that don't worry about it as kids will settle down quicker than we expected.
[We set up a corner for Eunice just like school for her singing and story time.]
No comments:
Post a Comment