Eunice has been attending the new preschool for a week. Starting from this Monday, she just cried for a little while. When she woke up in the morning, she would say "I want to go home" which she was at home. She would let me to dress her up. When I parked the van at the parking lot, she would say "I want to go home". When she arrived the preschool door, she would say "I want to go home". Even when she was in the school, she would say "I want to go home." What do you think my answer would be? I said,"OK! No problem, mama will bring you home when the school finish. You stay here with the teachers and I love you." Then I will kiss her goodbye and waved to her at the window. How long will she cry? Once I waved goodbye and got onto the van, she was almost stopped. The teacher told me that she had a great time at school yesterday playing the play kitchen.
Today when I picked her up at the school, she waved to all her classmates goodbye. She was so happy and talked to some of the kids. I think she enjoys the school very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment