haha, this is not too hard - 1 is Issac and 2 is Eunice!
pix 1 is Issac lor :>
Yes yes... pic 1 = Issacpic 2 = CCFrom kIt
pic 1 = Issacpic 2 = EuniceEric, Kathy & Ethan
Ha, Ha, it's too easy. Pic 1 is Issac & Pic 2 is Eunice.Nancy & Selwyn
It's a little bit hard for me since I don't really "meet" them. However, after some observation, I will guess:1) Issac2) EunicePS: Don't try to switch the pictures, alright?Tommy Leung, Hong Kong
I think 1 is Issac, 2 is Eunice=)Grace F.
Of course #1 is Isaac and #2 is Eunice la! But it's amazing that their heads are both of the same size!!!MayMay yeeyee ^_^
I agree...it's too easy. Even I have not met Issac & Eunice, I can identify who is who la. Wow..I miss Vancouver's snow. I have to drive hours to Lake Tahoe to c snow.From Agnes (唔理氏 in San Francisco)
Mmm.... although i'm a bit late, I agree with the majority. er.... Even EASY for a lulu Duck!Lulu Ducky
Post a Comment
10 comments:
haha, this is not too hard - 1 is Issac and 2 is Eunice!
pix 1 is Issac lor :>
Yes yes...
pic 1 = Issac
pic 2 = CC
From kIt
pic 1 = Issac
pic 2 = Eunice
Eric, Kathy & Ethan
Ha, Ha, it's too easy. Pic 1 is Issac & Pic 2 is Eunice.
Nancy & Selwyn
It's a little bit hard for me since I don't really "meet" them. However, after some observation, I will guess:
1) Issac
2) Eunice
PS: Don't try to switch the pictures, alright?
Tommy Leung, Hong Kong
I think 1 is Issac, 2 is Eunice=)
Grace F.
Of course #1 is Isaac and #2 is Eunice la! But it's amazing that their heads are both of the same size!!!
MayMay yeeyee ^_^
I agree...it's too easy. Even I have not met Issac & Eunice, I can identify who is who la. Wow..I miss Vancouver's snow. I have to drive hours to Lake Tahoe to c snow.
From Agnes (唔理氏 in San Francisco)
Mmm.... although i'm a bit late, I agree with the majority. er.... Even EASY for a lulu Duck!
Lulu Ducky
Post a Comment