Dear little Eunice and Isaac,You may not know who I am. However, I believe your parents will introduce me to you if you ask. You are so cute and remember don't be naughty. Moreover, listen to your parents. I am looking forward to see you and to hear your voice.
Hello Mr. Issac! That's right, you are such a big boy now! Your smile reminds me of your father! =) I will come and visit you next time when I am in Vancouver!Ho B
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Dear little Eunice and Isaac,
You may not know who I am. However, I believe your parents will introduce me to you if you ask. You are so cute and remember don't be naughty. Moreover, listen to your parents.
I am looking forward to see you and to hear your voice.
Hello Mr. Issac! That's right, you are such a big boy now! Your smile reminds me of your father! =)
I will come and visit you next time when I am in Vancouver!
Ho B
Post a Comment