Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Eunice's missing tooth

Eunice has a loose tooth for a few months already. This few days she complained about the loose tooth all the time. Every time when she want to chew something, the loose tooth was hurt. So we told her to eat something soft and don't eat chips or something hard to chew. She refused.

On Saturday night, we went out for dinner after Awana Club. In the middle of the meal, she cried and complained about the loose tooth again. This time, the blood was coming out from the loose tooth area. We asked the waiter to get some ice water and Eunice drank it. She felt better. She still could finishing her dinner.

After Sunday School on Sunday, she was holding the rice krisper. She was so enjoy the rice kripser that she also forgot her loose tooth. However, when she came to the table for lunch, same thing happened. She complained about the loose tooth again. I took a look on her tooth and found out it was really loose. So I asked Eunice to give it a little push. It was still here. Then I give a little more push... The tooth came out. Eunice yelled and said "Yeah! I have a missing tooth.... lalalalala... I am the same as Jennie (her schoolmate) lalalala...." She was so happy about the missing tooth and Isaac wanted to take a look of it too.

After a while, Isaac told me that he wanted a missing tooth too... So silly boy!

Since then, Eunice was so happy and enjoyed all her food....

No comments: