After patching one of the eyes for two and a half years, Dr. Rees decided to have another surgery for Eunice. She has the same situation as before. When we told Eunice about the surgery, her reaction seems like so calm. Her surgery date will be on Aug 10 at BC Children Hospital. Now she did not need to have patch her eyes anymore. We just need to wait for the time to come.
3 comments:
oh. So sorry to hear that! What did the doctor say? Did the doctor guarantee that after this surgery, she would be completely healed? It's not good if this is going into cycles... :(
There is no guarantee that Eunice's eye will be completely healed. The doctor said there is still 20% chance. Don't worry! I believe God will take care of her and my family. In addition, when I was at the doctor's office, I saw there was a girl about 12 years old. Her mother said that she has been with Dr. Rees (The eye doctor) since she was 2. I noticed her eyes are so beautiful. Her mother said that she has the problem with the eyes before but now was healed. I am looking forward for that day to come. =D
That must be something for a young girl!
Aug 10, I will remember that and keep Eunice in prayer.
Post a Comment