February was a very busy month for our family. Isaac got a cold and was coughing on Feb 2nd. We went to the Children Hospital ER at 3:00am and stayed until 5:00am. It was a tough day for Andrew because he had to go to work. Isaac was away from school for 3 days. He was getting better for 1 week. Then he got cold again. I really did not know when and how he got the cold. I was so tired. I just prayed that he would get well soon. The second time he got the cold. We went to the Children Hospital ER again on my birthday day (Feb 16th) at 7:00pm. We arrived the ER at 7:30pm and waited until 8:30pm to get a room for Isaac. He stayed in the hospital ER for 4 hours until almost 12:30am. He was again away from school for 4 days.
On the day that he went back to school, I began to sick. I was vomiting in the middle of the night 4 times. My stomach and tummy were so pain that I was hardly going to sleep. I still remembered my dream on that night was someone was trying to feed me all night long. I refused to eat and then I woke up and I felt the pain in my tummy. Then I fell asleep again and again with the same dream. So scary!!!! The next morning, I dropped off Isaac to school and Eunice to the dentist's office with my weak body. I did not eat or drink but thanks God I could drive... After I picked up Isaac from school, we went back home. Eunice and Isaac went upstairs to draw pictures in Eunice's room. I slept for 1 hours. They came down and asked for lunch. I made lunch and fruits for Isaac and Eunice. Then I turned on the TV Treehouse. I told Eunice and Isaac, "Mommy is very sick. When you finish your lunch, please have your fruit. Then watch TV for a little while and let me sleep. OK?" They were very very very good. They let me sleeping for almost 2 hours. I was feeling better that I could drive Eunice to the Chinese class at 4:00pm. When I went back home, I was vomiting again 2 times. Isaac was so good that he stayed in Eunice's room to draw pictures and read books. I was sleeping again. Andrew came home and picked up Eunice from Chinese class and had dinner with the kids.
It was a sick month for both Isaac and me. However, I still thanks God for all this because my loving daughter and son were so considerable. They cared about me. My loving son has been praying for me during my sickness. My daughter told me that I have to get well and don't die. She took good care of Isaac while I was sick. My husband did all the housework and took care of the two kids including feeding them, having shower for them, making them to sleep etc...
3 more days before March... No more sickness... Stay healthy...
No comments:
Post a Comment