After two weeks holiday for Eunice, she was back to Summer Program on Monday morning. I was so surprised that she woke up early morning without crying and was very eager to go to school to see her schoolmates and teachers.
I asked Eunice to brush her teeth and get dressed to school by herself. At the same time, I tried to wake Isaac up. It was a little bit early for Isaac but he was OK. Then we went downstairs and I prepared the breakfast and snacks for Eunice. Then Isaac came to me and asked, " Mom, what do I have for snacks? " Eeeee... I told Isaac a few times that he will go to school in the morning in Sept. Then I said, "The snack is for Eunice not you. You still have 3 more weeks." He seems like understood what I was talking about... After he finished his breakfast, I held Eunice's backpack to Eunice. I saw Isaac was packing the toy snack into his backpack. Then I asked, " What are you doing, Isaac? " "I am packing my snack and show it to the teacher..." Isaac answered as he asked me to help him to put on his backpack... Eeeeee... I smiled and knew that he did not understood when is "SEPT" or "3 more weeks".
After dropping off Eunice to school, Isaac and I went to the nearby playground "Bobolink Park" to play for a while. Isaac enjoyed playing the slide and swing for about 1/2 hour and we went back home. Since Eunice was attending the Senior Preschool from last September, she was having the class in the afternoon. It means that she always play with Isaac in the morning. I think Isaac got used to have Eunice around him. This two mornings, he kept on calling me as Eunice. He missed Eunice a lot. When Eunice came back home from school, he kept on asking Eunice to play with him. What a loving brother and sister!
1 comment:
Ah,so nice. It's always good to have siblings, eventhough I quarrel with my brother a lot. I'm not as loving as Eunice as a sister :P
Post a Comment