We went down to Canada Place on Canada day by bus and skytrain. Eunice and Isaac were so excited about the transportation. They never ride a bus before. The weather was perfect for a bus and skytrain ride. The skytrain was full of people. When we arrived the Canada Place, I felt like I was in HK. So many people!!! Eunice was very excited but Isaac was not. He kept on asking me to carry him. Our whole family never to go Canada Place to celebrate Canada Day. It was quite interesting. Line up everywhere for free stuffs like tatoos, pin, map, flag, play, drink, cake etc... The most interesting thing that attracted us was the force army display. Eunice took some pictures with the soldiers. I think it was a good experience for them.
4 comments:
點解唔問我借個BUS PASS 0者??好抵架,一張PASS,系holiday/sunday,可以2個大人4個小朋友同時用架。下次出聲啦。
唉,都唔知我個B幾時先可以好似你地既小朋友甘,甘大甘乖呢??!! >_<"
Carrie... Very fast your BB will be the same as ours... Blink your eyes again... again... again... hahahaha
Carrie, when the time comes, you just don't want them to grow too fast. ^v^
I agree... ^.^
Post a Comment