Andrew has to go to Lakefield for a few days and we stayed in Mandy's place. This was the first time for Isaac and Eunice to "sleepover" in someone's place. They were excited and started to look around the house. Very funny. When they saw the room, they knew that was their sleeping room and put everything into the room. Eunice and Andrew were sleeping on the mattress on the ground and Isaac and I were sleeping in the bed. I was afraid what would happening when Andrew left us for a few days and Eunice had to sleep by herself. She used to co-sleep with me since birth.
The answer for the sleep problem that I worried was solved by itself. Eunice knew that Andrew had to go to work. (I kept on telling her that daddy will go to work and she has to sleep by herself.) She behaved very well and slept through night. I was worried too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment