Eunice will be attending the Vancouver Christian School in Sept 08. Today is the screening day. The purpose of the screening day is to let the teacher to know the basic ability of the kid such as language (communication), social etc... I told Eunice a few days ago about the screening day. Just to get her to prepare her heart. She was OK.
By the time we arrived the VCS, she was OK. She was a little bit shy (no crying) which was OK to me. It was because this was her first time experience. When the teacher asked them to go to the classroom, she started to cry. She wanted me to stay with her (normal reaction - I know she will say it.) She kept on crying for a few minutes and I just let her cry in the classroom and I left her alone with the teachers. I actually had to another session to meet the Vice Princpal of the school. Anyway, when we met again in about 45 minutes, I asked her how long did she cry. She told me that right after I left and she enjoyed the drawing, story time, talk to the teacher, meet new friends in the classroom. Then I asked her again whether she liked the school or not. She told me that she liked it very much. Thanks God!
This is how her hair style is and she chose her own clothes to wear.
2 comments:
seems like CC will be very happy in VCS.. good to hear that =D
Good to know that Eunice likes the christian school. How much is the tuition of this private school? Does she has to buy uniform as well? Are the tuition and cost of uniforms expensive?
Post a Comment