Thursday, December 20, 2007

Winnie & Katherine


This was a very special day. I brought Eunice and Isaac to Metrotown to meet Winnie & Katherine. We went to T & T at Metrotown to buy some food for the hot pot dinner at Kit's place in the morning. Then we had lunch at the food court. I bought cucumber sushi and noodles for Eunice and Isaac. Eunice requested to have curried fried from Arby's. I went to buy some for her. They were so happy. After lunch, I drove them back to our house and played for a while. Eunice and Isaac took a short nap. When they woke up and saw Winnie and Katherine were still in our house, they were so happy and wanted to play with them. They played "London bridge is falling down". Run and Run. What a happy day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya, kept playing "London bridge is falling down"... so much fun~