Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Family Gathering



Aunt Mandy, Uncle Lawrence and cousin Desmond came from Toronto to celebrate Christmas and New Year with us this year. Eunice and Isaac were so excited about Desmond's arrival. They arrived Vancouver on Dec 21 night (the night that Eunice was not feeling well). When Eunice woke up the next morning, she asked whether Desmond was in Vancouver or not. I told her that Desmond was here but they were going to the snow mountain. She begged Desmond and Aunt Mandy to come to our house first so that she could see Desmond. When they arrived our house, Eunice changed her crying face to a happy face. I thought she was so happy that she forgot all her stomach pain.

After a few days, she was fine and went to play with her cousins and joined all the family dinner gathering.

2 comments:

Clara said...

I hope Eunice will get well soon! :)

Donna Leong said...

Kids are amazing! They are stronger than adults sometimes:)