Isaac had high fever on Friday night. In the middle of the night (3:30am), he woke me up and said that he wanted to go washroom. I was so surprised. When he sat down on the toilet, I touched his back and was so hot. Then I woke Andrew up and told him that Isaac had a high fever. We gave him Tylenol and then went back to sleep. We took the temperature when he woke up in the morning. It was 103 degree. High fever... Keep on giving him drugs but for the whole day, the temperature hadn't gone down. He was complaining about the pain from his pee pee. We were worried about some kind of infection again so we'd better brought him to ER again for check up. Nothing was found and the doctor said that just keep watching him. Nothing she could do. That's true... She examined Isaac's ears, lungs, throat. Everything was fine.
On Sunday morning, the temperature was lower a little bit for 101 degree but not normal yet. He ate and played and drank lot of water. It was so cold outside and we kept him indoor.
On Monday, he was back to normal again and gradually had the mood to eat whatever the food he ate. One thing I know now is Eunice, Andrew and Isaac do not like to have CONGEE even I add chicken or corn in it. I made a whole bowl and end up I was the only one to eat it. SIGHHHHH.....
No comments:
Post a Comment