They stayed in their seats until end of the movie. After that, I asked Isaac whether he liked the movie or not. He said "no"
Friday, August 24, 2007
Pacific Science Centre - IMAX Movie
On the last day of the trip, we went to the Pacific Science Centre. It was hugh. We didn't have time to finish the whole centre. We went to see the IMAX Dinosaurs movie first. It's the 3D Movie. Eunice and Isaac had to wear the special glasses. They liked to play with the glasses. We bought a bag of popcorn just in case they cried in the theatre. It was the first time for them to watch movie. When the movie started, things changed. Isaac wanted me to hold him tight and Eunice hide her head to Daddy. Why??? The BIG DINOSAUR was coming out from the screen and the sound was LOUD. Then I felt something warm from Isaac's bottom. He was peeing...
They stayed in their seats until end of the movie. After that, I asked Isaac whether he liked the movie or not. He said "no"

They stayed in their seats until end of the movie. After that, I asked Isaac whether he liked the movie or not. He said "no"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment