Like this.......
Not too Bad.....
Yeah ... Good cutting...
Of course, he cried loud LOUD LOUD during the process. He made Grandma and me to hold his head and Andrew was the one to CUT. After the hair cut, he liked it.
I asked him whether he liked it or not. He said "Yes".
He said, " EEEEEEE " the motor sound of the electric cutter.
I asked, "Do you want to do it again?" He said, "Yes"
I asked, "Who do you look alike?" He said, "Pa Pa... the same..."
I asked, "Who is so beautiful?" He said, "me."
4 comments:
wahaha~... it's so short!
I really like the 2nd picture. He looks so funny. Wanna see him in person, then I can "pet" his head... wahaha~
BTW, remember to wear a hat when you go out now, Isaac!! If not, your head will be hot hot hot...
Eeee...do you need to put some sunblock on your head ne??? just kidding~ =P
Wow... it's really short!!!
same as Kit, I like the 2nd pic too (looks funny & style)~
haha... will see him on Sunday morning~
haha...Issac looks funny and grumpy on the 2nd photo! I hope Issac has a comfortable summer after the hair cut! no sweating during bedtime anymore! :)
haha.. it's funny that the 2nd look is called "angry" :D
Post a Comment