Monday, June 04, 2007

Eunice... Farmland



Eunice went to the Maplewood Farm on June 1st. She took the School Bus and was very excited. All the kids in her class were excited too and so did the parents. They took pictures and video for them as the first trip to the farm. I did not take too many pictures. Before the trip, I kept on telling Eunice to sit still in the bus; listening to what the teachers said; holding her classmates hands etc. Just to make sure she was safe. When she came back from the farm, I asked her how was the trip. She told me that she fell down from the bus on the way back to school. She forgot... Anyway, she did not hurt. I believed she had a very happy day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eunice was very excited & happy... so she forgot... u_u

I had been to strawberry farm once when I was volunteering in Capital Hill Elementary school. Those kindergarten students & I were excited too.. After the trip, I was totally exhausted since I squat too long to pick the strawberries.. haha.. but it's very good deal & an interesting experience!

KitKit said...

Sounds like she had a wonderful time in school. That's why she loves school that much~

If i'm the kid, I'm sure i like it too... FUN + Learning new things