Kit, good observations!! There are 2 mango cakes in Isaac's birthday party. All kids looked very happy, esp. first & last pic of Eunice!
PS: I had dinner with Fred, 2 Lai's family (Christina, Wendy) last Sunday.. It's Fred's birthday, Wendy prepared a huge Strawberry shortcake. Her elder son was so excited about the cake, which was his favorite - STRAWBERRY!!! so cute~
Somehow when grandma & grandpa bought the mango cake, Isaac and Eunice loved it. When Yvonne asked me for Isaac's birthday cake, I told her that either fruit or mango and she bought mango for him. They really enjoyed the cake and so did we.
I guess Andrew and Flora are pretty busy at the moment as both of them haven't updated their blog for a long time. How are you, Lai's family?? I hope all of you are doing well! :)
4 comments:
Does Isaac like mango cake? He had 2 mango cakes in his birthday party this year. They looked like really yummy~ ^^ many mango la! =P
From Kit
Kit, good observations!! There are 2 mango cakes in Isaac's birthday party. All kids looked very happy, esp. first & last pic of Eunice!
PS: I had dinner with Fred, 2 Lai's family (Christina, Wendy) last Sunday.. It's Fred's birthday, Wendy prepared a huge Strawberry shortcake. Her elder son was so excited about the cake, which was his favorite - STRAWBERRY!!! so cute~
Somehow when grandma & grandpa bought the mango cake, Isaac and Eunice loved it. When Yvonne asked me for Isaac's birthday cake, I told her that either fruit or mango and she bought mango for him. They really enjoyed the cake and so did we.
I guess Andrew and Flora are pretty busy at the moment as both of them haven't updated their blog for a long time. How are you, Lai's family?? I hope all of you are doing well! :)
Post a Comment