Thursday, May 18, 2006

Looking together at the window??


Isaac is almost 13-month. Right now he can stand for a few seconds and then sit down. He likes to imitate what Eunice does. When Eunice eats the pear with her fingers, Isaac wants to do the same thing. Afterward Isaac will clap his hands and laugh. Eunice likes to stand on the sofa and watch the cars passing by and so is Isaac. Actually it is quite funny and interesting when I look at them growing together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, the Lai's!
How are you all doing? Isaac, are you getting better now?
I miss you all. Kit was so bad that she showed off by telling me she saw CC and Isaac on Friday. Just made me so jealous.
However, I won't be able to see you guys until next Sun. cuz I just came back from Seattle. And I don't think i can make it to the morning service tomorrow. So see u all next week!
Take GOOD CARE!

lulu