Saturday, April 15, 2006

What's a turn


After we thought that we can have some "good" sleep...We back to square one. Eunice and Isaac are sick again. This time they both have running nose and cough..... Isaac also has a bit fever this evening. That's life for parent. Wish these two little angels will be better soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor sis & bro~

Hope you guys get better soon... Kit Kit will pray for You two & the whole family. I want to visit you but I'm too tired to play "Limbo rock" with You, CC?

Have to study for the next two weeks... if not, the teacher will punish me. I know CC will understand it.

From Kit Kit 姐姐

Anonymous said...

poor 2 little "C"s. sorry to hear that you are not doing so well. I was hoping to see you guys last Sunday, but i was too tired and slept in. So I missed the chance to see you lo. Hope you get well soon! and I am done with finals la! but need to work instead. I hope to visit you all some time later. Maybe with Kit Jie Jie? ^_____^ take care!